Translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Why I Started This Blog


I started a handwritten journal mainly for my kids in November of 2011 and now in March a few months later, all 144 pages are nearly filled.  That is not because I am so wise but because God has been gracious to me in exposing me to excellent booksHis being firstand excellent people.  My journal title, therefore, is Allacin's Book of What Is Important, Wise, and Truly Worth Knowing, shortened to Allacin on What Is Truly Worth Knowing for this blog, which gives me the opportunity to write more when my 144 pages are up! It will be pleasant also to avoid writer's cramp.  My handwritten journal has been a labor of love and this blessed blog gives me the opportunity to preserve, expand, and enhance it. (Later I changed my blog title to Allacin's Free Illustrated Summaries of Christian Classics as my work became more focused.)

No comments:

Post a Comment